Event Production: World Series of Beach Volleyball (2013-2015)
Scope of Work:
• Overall Event Production, including coordination w/ Live Broadcast
• Sponsor Relations & In-Game Activations
• Celebrity Talent Booking & Management
• Concert Artist, Backstage & Stage Management
Coverage: Nationally & globally
Team: Brought on a team of staff and interns of 20+
Produced the entire in-game fan experience/Game Operations
• Coordinated and executed sponsor activations for 25+ sponsors
• Created an interactive stunt squad
• Created a polished, professional Dance Team
• Brought on a high-energy, interactive Emcee - Zeale Rapz
• Talent Booking & Non Profit Relationships
Josh Hutcherson Celebrity Match: Based on 10 Fold’s trusted relationships with Josh Hutcherson and SBNN, we were able to convince one of the most current global stars who is the lead in one of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters, the Hunger Games, to lend his name and likeness to the WSOBV event and strengthen PR/Publicity efforts on a Global pop culture scale. People flew in from the UK, Florida & Oklahoma just to have the chance to meet Josh Hutcherson.
• We had an all-star line up for our celebrity match, including 29 player roster with stars such as Josh Hutcherson, Terrell Owens, Mark Foster, Aldis Hodge, Karlon McMahon – just to name a few.
• Partnered with Straight But Not Narrow (SBNN) Non-Profit to host a VIP Meet n’ Greet with Josh Hutcherson. SBNN, a 501c3 non-profit organization helps straight youth and young adults positively influence the perception of, and behavior toward, their LGBT peers.
• Bridgit Mendler made an appearance at the WSOBV and spoke, advocating the Charity Save the Children
Produced WSOBV Legends’ Night BBQ, bringing delicious Brazilian cuisine, music and cultural dancing to the beach to celebrate 20 years of Olympic beach volleyball. As we look forward to the 2016 Games in Rio, Legends’ Night entertainment included Rio Bela Samba Dancers, US Brazucas Samba Drummers and Mestre Roque's Body Sport Capoeira.
Artist Backstage & Stage Management for a 2-Day FIAT iHeart Radio Concert Series, featuring headlines – Adam Lambert, American Authors & The Mowglis.
Talent Booking: Josh Hutcherson Celebrity Basketball Game
Scope of Work: Talent Booking & Management
See article for more details:
Celebrities consisted of notable names, respectable credibility and high social utilized to promote the event and their participation
10 Fold staff facilitated
• Talent arrivals
• Management of signing waivers
• Management of autographed items
• Distribution of uniforms
• Escorting to court
10 Fold Social Media
• Created engaging graphic content to post on social media platforms, creating hype around the event and participating celebrities
• Was proactive with social media effort promoting and talking about the game
• Successfully encouraged celebrities to engage on social media and interact with one another on a social platform
• Sasha Vujacic was unable to attend, but donated 25 elite basketballs and 30 new electronic tablets to Straight But Not Narrow
• Nike provided celebrity uniforms – jerseys with names on the back were a big hit
• Cokes post game with celebrity names on the can were a big hit